Repair everything tiny, effortlessly!
- Magnet Driver™ Space Rocket screwdriver
- Aluminum extender with 4 different lengths (plus 2 extra-short direct positions, for a total of 6 different working distances)
- 20 standard bits in 8 different types -5 Magnet Driver™ Minis that accommodate a full size range of bits
- Magnetic organizer matTravel/carrying case to keep it all together
With a full spectrum of stem and bit sizes, this all-in-one toolkit aids in the repair of mobile devices, tablets, laptops, cameras, computers, toys, glasses, watches and other products with very small screws. Magnet Driver™ Mini’s neodymium magnetic grip, designed for extreme precision and control, holds small screws in place and ensures safe, efficient, single-handed driving. This tiny screwdriver easily holds smaller screws tightly in place, eliminating the typical hassle of losing and searching for dropped screws.
Here’s What People Are Saying About Our
Magnet Driver™ Space Rocket
Magnet Driver™ Space Rocket Screwdriver
Magnet Driver™ Space Rocket is made from 6061 aluminum CR-V; it’s lightweight, yet extremely durable, and built to last…project after project.
Magnet Driver™ Mini
There are five total Magnet Driver™ Minis — in two different colors signifying different sizes — that work with our 45mm precision bits or standard 28-30 precision bits.
Magnet Driver™ Bits
– Slotted (SL1.0, SL1.5, SL2.0, SL2.5, SL3.0)
– Hexagonal (H1.3, H1.5)
– Phillips (PH1, PH0, PH00, PH000)
– Triangle (2.3)
– Torx Security (TX6, TX8, TX10)
– Tri-point (Y3)
– Torx (T4, T5)
– Pentalobe (P2, P5)
*Bits are color coded to match with the appropriate Magnet Driver™ Mini size.