NESSH: the warmest jacket ever
With industry-leading specs at a reasonable price, the NESSH jacket uses 850 Fill Power Goose Down, weighs just 12oz / 350g (it’s crazy light) and features our proprietary NESSH™ 10D ripstop nylon shell fabric. It’s got all the pockets you need, integrated wrist gaiters (mitts) and even packs down into its own pocket.
Is it the warmest jacket ever made? The design details put the NESSH jacket right up there with the leading lightweight Down jackets on the market today. More than that, for every jacket sold, we will give a jacket to the homeless. This makes our Dark Peak Jacket the only jacket in the world that keeps two people warm.
Materials + Design = Performance
Market Leading Specs
-Super-light -850 Fill Power Goose Down OR 3M Featherless Synthetic Insulation
– Verti-Stretch™ Vertical side baffles, expand/contract to your physique
– Insulated hood with elastic cord adjuster
– YKK® 2-way front zipper/zip with wind baffle
– 2 zip hand-warmer pockets, 2 inner glove pockets, 1 zip chest phone pocket
– Extendible wrist gaiters/mitts
– Elasticated hem with cord adjusted